EO Work coach DWP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sha-z
A couple of days for me. I kept refreshing when I received that 😂

What was your score and did you get it?
Reply 81
Original post by brand matters
What was your score and did you get it?

I believe I scored 30 for my chosen location. Got different scores for different locations but got an offer for all 3.
What are these scores?

I passed it all, completed the checks and it just said accepted job offer
Original post by Sha-z
I believe I scored 30 for my chosen location. Got different scores for different locations but got an offer for all 3.

wow...superman...welldone..
So... an update of my application...
email stating,
Congratulations, we are delighted to confirm that you have passed the PRVI stage. * Score 24
We will now allocate successful candidates in merit order and either make you a provisional offer or place you on to the reserve list for the vacancy. We will be in contact with you to confirm your status shortly.
And application centre status update showing
You have been requested to validate your ID...
i reckon i am on reserve list and waiting game gonna start? isnt it?
have anyone got job offer with 24?
Reply 85
So... an update of my application...
email stating,
Congratulations, we are delighted to confirm that you have passed the PRVI stage. * Score 24
We will now allocate successful candidates in merit order and either make you a provisional offer or place you on to the reserve list for the vacancy. We will be in contact with you to confirm your status shortly.
And application centre status update showing
You have been requested to validate your ID...
i reckon i am on reserve list and waiting game gonna start? isnt it?
have anyone got job offer with 24?

Congratulations! I’m still waiting to hear back, hoping I find out soon.
I wish you all the best and hopefully you get your chosen location!
I’ve been giving an offer with score of 25.

Executive Officer role in Work and Health Services - Universal Credit Jobcentre, in my local job centre

Has anyone seen this role before?
Original post by alrowley18

Executive Officer role in Work and Health Services - Universal Credit Jobcentre, in my local job centre

Congratulations... so did it happen once you have submitted the ID documents? or before that you have been informed? its a bit confusing to me...
Congratulations... so did it happen once you have submitted the ID documents? or before that you have been informed? its a bit confusing to me...

It just said after interview you have a provisional offer after completing the ID stuff
Reply 89

This is what I was offered. Its a regular work coach.
Original post by Sha-z
This is what I was offered. Its a regular work coach.

Got the offer for EO work and health sevice (chosen location). pre employements checks submitted..lets see how long it takes...
Reply 91
🎉🎉
Reply 92
Congratulations. When was your interview?
Reply 93
Original post by S_lw
What region did you apply for?

East london
Original post by Shah Amy
Congratulations. When was your interview?

7th July
Congrats! Do you remember which status (or which sentence) was in your application centre just before you got the offer?

It just said after interview you have a provisional offer after completing the ID stuff

Congratulations. What location did you apply for?
Original post by Mamaklaudja
Congrats! Do you remember which status (or which sentence) was in your application centre just before you got the offer?

To be honest, I don’t know because I haven’t been checking that I’ve only seen the emails that come hahahahahahaha
Original post by plentyplenty
Congratulations. What location did you apply for?

West Yorkshire :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Mamaklaudja

I found out that I was successful today, and have accepted my chosen location.

My status 1st said something along the lines of ‘thank you for completing your interview, we will be in touch shortly with the outcome.’

The status then said something along the lines of ‘your application is now being reviewed’

It showed that last status for 1.5 days, and then had an email and text to say I was successful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending