The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Does Aberystwyth uni frown on applying to multiple courses there?

My top choice is “drama and maths” at aber, but since there are not many unis offering similar courses, i was thinking of also applying to “film studies and maths” there. I know some of the elite unis frown on applying to multiple courses there though because they think it shows you haven’t made up your mind. Is this also the case for aber?
Original post by Anonymous
My top choice is “drama and maths” at aber, but since there are not many unis offering similar courses, i was thinking of also applying to “film studies and maths” there. I know some of the elite unis frown on applying to multiple courses there though because they think it shows you haven’t made up your mind. Is this also the case for aber?

Hi there,
It's really great to hear that you want to come to Aberystwyth to study, it's a wonderful University and town.
I don't believe that it would harm your application, however you are welcome to contact our admissions team for some peace of mind: [email protected]

Please let me know if I can help with anything else at all :smile:
Anna
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by Aberystwyth University
Hi there,
It's really great to hear that you want to come to Aberystwyth to study, it's a wonderful University and town.
I don't believe that it would harm your application, however you are welcome to contact our admissions team for some peace of mind: [email protected]

Please let me know if I can help with anything else at all :smile:
Anna

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest