The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Waiting 10 weeks for response to MA application

I’ve been waiting 10 weeks for a decision on my MA application for Sep 23. Is this normal?
I'm currently at Northumbria and typically people are pretty quick at responding, but I've not applied for a MA here. If you haven't already, I'd email or ring Ask4Help (they're open 24/7), explain your situation and ask if they can provide you with some insight. They may say no but either give you an email address to email or follow up a differnet way. It may also be just normal! Some unis take longer than others, but I don't think it hurts to ask and typically Ask4Help is lovely and helpful.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been waiting 10 weeks for a decision on my MA application for Sep 23. Is this normal?

Hi @Anonymous

You should receive a response soon in regards to your application as are applicant services are very busy at the moment. But If you want to have an update on your application i recommend contacting applicant services who should be able to help you further. You can contact them be either filling out this form or contacting them via the number provided https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/admissions/contact-us/?q=applicant%20services

Kind Reguards
Northumbria University UG Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending