The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL management science additional PS

I am applying Management Science at UCL , and just got questionnaire to answer within a week as additional PS required. I found these 5 questions quite challenging. Can anyone here help out or give some tips ? Thanks .

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I also filled it out in December. For the first question try chosing a company like Google so that you can find info easily online - you can look at the ways they collect data and use it for customising ads/recommendations etc. For the second question look at the modules that UCL requires you to study versus the ones that other unis like LSC and KCL do. For the 4th question I picked a book that was quite personal to me but also explores business and management in its own unique way as it talks about facing different life situations and dealing with diverse people.
Original post by Ellenlpl
I am applying Management Science at UCL , and just got questionnaire to answer within a week as additional PS required. I found these 5 questions quite challenging. Can anyone here help out or give some tips ? Thanks .
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
sure! I am unable to view your questions though can you please re send it
Reply 3
oh sorry i thought they're the same for everyone - i'll send them on pc

Original post by anonymousxis
sure! I am unable to view your questions though can you please re send it
Original post by stc235
oh sorry i thought they're the same for everyone - i'll send them on pc

I think so! Wasnt sure

I think you should start by making a planner and allotting a word limit to each of the questions because it's very easy to go above 1000 words. I spent a lot of time on my first question.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are your subjects and predicted ?
Hi when had you sent in ur ucas application and when did you receive the additional personal statement email if you dont mind me asking
Original post by SamiraShroff123
Also, if you don't mind me asking, what are your subjects and predicted ?
Hi when had you sent in ur ucas application and when did you receive the additional personal statement email if you dont mind me asking

Hi, I sent my application on November 14th and received my APS on December 15th.
Hi, I sent my application on November 14th and received my APS on December 15th.

Oh thanks!! Hopefully we all get in… where else have you applied
Oh thanks!! Hopefully we all get in… where else have you applied

Yes hopefully! UCL, Kings, Bath, LSE, St Andrews. What about you?
Yes hopefully! UCL, Kings, Bath, LSE, St Andrews. What about you?

Same except warwick instead of bath! Have you heard back from lse/kings as yet?
Same except warwick instead of bath! Have you heard back from lse/kings as yet?

Oh nice! Not heard back from Kings/lse :frown: so stressedd
have u heard back yet?
Oh nice! Not heard back from Kings/lse :frown: so stressedd
have u heard back yet?

Nope, wby?
Nope, wby?

Nope
Nope

Stressful
applied december 1st as a home student but I still have not received the additional questionnaire form. Am i likely awaiting rejection, is anyone else in a similar position to me ?
Original post by Gunner333
applied december 1st as a home student but I still have not received the additional questionnaire form. Am i likely awaiting rejection, is anyone else in a similar position to me ?

No, not necessarily. I got my APS after one month and offices were shut in december for christmas so it might take a little more time. Good luck!
Reply 19
the website says as long as you meet the entry requirement you will receive the APS - so you should be getting it soon
Original post by Gunner333

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending