The Student Room Group

Ofcom Graduate Scheme 2023

Just wondering if anyone has applied to this ? I can’t seem to find a thread for this year- only an old one
I haven’t heard of it. Is it open this year? When is the application deadline?
Reply 2
No sorry it has closed now
Reply 3
Actually I think the engineer ones might still be open but the more general stuff closed
I've applied! Has anyone else heard back yet? I completed the blended assessment and received feedback but haven't heard anything about next steps yet.
Reply 5
I haven’t heard anything beyond the automated feedback
Original post by Hopeful999
I haven’t heard anything beyond the automated feedback

Ah okay cool, thanks for getting back to me. Hopefully we'll hear some updates soon!
Reply 7
Still nothing. Having picked my way through the older threads it looks as if maybe Bright Network make a shortlist before they pass candidates over to Ofcom? Not sure though
Reply 8
Still heard absolutely nothing- has anyone else?
Reply 9
I dropped then an email on Feb 1st, they said they were still in the process of reviewing/shortlisting applications and would get in touch for next steps as soon as :|
Well thank you for that. Normally I think I’d assume I’d been unsuccessful after so long after application was submitted!
Did you guys hear anything from Ofcom? Did my vi in December and still get nothing
Original post by pony2000
Did you guys hear anything from Ofcom? Did my vi in December and still get nothing

still no updates on my tracker yet - did my vi in Dec too! Feels so long ago now
Reply 13
Has anyone heard back yet? It feels like too long now
Original post by afcc88
Has anyone heard back yet? It feels like too long now

From assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending