The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL Law Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by worldsbestlawyer
Hi everyone, I had an offer from QMUL Law and missed it because of my IB grades (M23 ). They haven't rejected me yet, but I wanted to ask- could I still reapply through clearing?

Hi pls let me know what happens in the end. I'm really stressing out!
Thank you in advance 😭
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hi pls let me know what happens in the end. I'm really stressing out!
Thank you in advance 😭

Yes of course!!

So far, I’ve heard of people whose UCAS accounts have been updated with offers and rejections but mine hasn’t yet 🤯
Yes of course!!

So far, I’ve heard of people whose UCAS accounts have been updated with offers and rejections but mine hasn’t yet 🤯

I hope you get itt...I might miss my grades too.. A levels didnt go too well. But let's just pray for the best. If I may know, what's your insurance choice?
Yes of course!!

Soo any updates?
Original post by Anonymous
Soo any updates?

Not yet:frown:
Not yet:frown:

Call them. Tell them abt your situation. Then you will get a faster reply. Because Ik such a situation is nerve wracking😣
Reply 46
Original post by Melis.bub1
Heya! I recieved my offer back in November and it’s A*AA for law with business. I think if I firm it becomes AAA with an A/A* in EPQ. Hope this helps! Which course are you waiting on? ☺️
Hello,
I received two ( undergraduate program ) conditionals offers from qmul. One to study Law with business and the other is to study Law. I was wondering which one is the most invaluable. If i choose to study Law with business will i lack expertise in law’s field compare to those who chose to study Law only ? Which course do you think has a better professional prospects ?
Thank you for your answer.
Original post by smoppie
Hello,
I received two ( undergraduate program ) conditionals offers from qmul. One to study Law with business and the other is to study Law. I was wondering which one is the most invaluable. If i choose to study Law with business will i lack expertise in law’s field compare to those who chose to study Law only ? Which course do you think has a better professional prospects ?
Thank you for your answer.

Stick with the pure LLB is my advice. As someone who has interviewed for training contracts I generally prefer to see a pure law degree rather than one combined with another discipline, unless it’s a 4 year degree with a language.
Original post by katana10000
Stick with the pure LLB is my advice. As someone who has interviewed for training contracts I generally prefer to see a pure law degree rather than one combined with another discipline, unless it’s a 4 year degree with a language.
I have a question and I really value your thoughts and advice. Recently, I registered all my classmates on a certain website and received a reward for it. Now, I'm pondering whether this is considered normal or ethical.
So here are the details: this reward helped me pay for a portion of my tuition and session fees. Do you think this is fair game? Do you see any ethical or moral issues with it? I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice on this matter.
Reply 49
Original post by katana10000
Thank you for you answer !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending