The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

north hill court vs devonshire

choosing accommodation atm and i cant decide which to put as my first choice, cant really find many student opinions on either that arent 15 years old.

can anyone tell me pros/cons of both? im not crazy about partying but would want something where i can have a nice social circle and interact a lot with others, and i know theyre both basically the same location so it doesnt help the decision.

im a nursing student so quiet/more studious vibe doesnt bother me either, as long as it is possible to be social too.

on the other hand, what is ellerslie like, and is it worth it to live on campus? the high price puts me off a bit, but i really want somewhere diverse and on campus seems like it would be fun and practical, no long walks in the rain, and the building looks really nice.
Original post by aaamilah
choosing accommodation atm and i cant decide which to put as my first choice, cant really find many student opinions on either that arent 15 years old.

can anyone tell me pros/cons of both? im not crazy about partying but would want something where i can have a nice social circle and interact a lot with others, and i know theyre both basically the same location so it doesnt help the decision.

im a nursing student so quiet/more studious vibe doesnt bother me either, as long as it is possible to be social too.

on the other hand, what is ellerslie like, and is it worth it to live on campus? the high price puts me off a bit, but i really want somewhere diverse and on campus seems like it would be fun and practical, no long walks in the rain, and the building looks really nice.

I have heard that Devonshire is a bad accommodation, I personally don't know and next year will be my first year. In tiktok I saw a video in which one was saying which accommodation is good for uni of leeds and which one is bad, most comments from people was that they are living in Devonshire and they hate it, again Idk I just saw this in social media so I they might be wrong. I also want to find a catered accommodation, but idk which one to pick. Hope this helps
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
lol leeds
haha
Original post by aaamilah

Did you find out any answers to compare both?

Quick Reply

Latest