The Student Room Group

Oxford DPhil in Law - 2023

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone else also apply for MPhil and got an interview?
Are we going to hear anything today? The wait is agonizing!
Anyone’s button for MPhil sociolegal gone? And did you have an interview
Dphil Socio-legal button just gone. Good luck tomorrow all!
Guys, I just received my offer for Dphil law
Original post by Anonymous

Congratulations! You must be thrilled!
Not so much, I am a second time applicant so I know very well that the hardest part is to get funding
Not so much, I am a second time applicant so I know very well that the hardest part is to get funding

I understand. Nevertheless, one step closer eh? When did your button disappear if I may ask?

Were you successful last year and could not enroll due to funding? Or is this your first offer of admission into the DPhil in Law?

Congratulations!

ngl this is news made the wait so much more depressing for me
Were you successful last year and could not enroll due to funding? Or is this your first offer of admission into the DPhil in Law?

I was successful last year and could not enroll due to funding.
I was successful last year and could not enroll due to funding.

Thanks for responding. I pray you receive funding this year. When did your "magic button" disappear? What day and time?
Original post by KirtiSoni
I understand. Nevertheless, one step closer eh? When did your button disappear if I may ask?

That’s actually really sweet of you. Would you want to connect by any chance ? If there is anything that I have learned from my experience last year is that the waiting is way less excruciating if you have a buddy that is going through the same thing
Thanks for responding. I pray you receive funding this year. When did your "magic button" disappear? What day and time?

I don’t know. I think people are so (rightfully) starved for any sign that they took this tea reading button thing way too seriously. So. I never checked.
That’s actually really sweet of you. Would you want to connect by any chance ? If there is anything that I have learned from my experience last year is that the waiting is way less excruciating if you have a buddy that is going through the same thing

Absolutely! Though I should wait for the admission decision to come first though. Then we'll truly be in the same boat! Super happy for you!
Reply 56

congrats! may I ask what your proposed research area is? hope funding comes through soon!
Original post by mddnmt_
Just to be precise. I applied for both MPhil and DPhil, got interviewed for DPhil. My button for MPhil is still there, but Dphil is gone

MPhil socio-legal studies button just disappeared. Good luck to everyone!
Original post by mddnmt_
MPhil socio-legal studies button just disappeared. Good luck to everyone!

Thank you also good luck to you! Do you know when it approximately disappeared?
Thank you also good luck to you! Do you know when it approximately disappeared?

I don't know when exactly, but not before 14h

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending