The Student Room Group

Oxford DPhil in Law - 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Any Mphil offers??? Why is it just dphil socio legal

You know people getting DPhil socio legal?
Original post by GradStudentOx
Yes indeed, some offers are rolling in now! But don't panic if you have no e-mail yet, the offers are sent out in at least two batches throughout the day.

Can we still be hopeful?
I saw on the GradCafe, there were people receiving their DPhil socio-legal offer at 8pm in 2021. So maybe sociolegal will release their result a bit later this year too?
hey, congrats on those that got an offer for Dphil! do any of you know when we can expect our certificate of offer to come through?
after that are only the rejected ones left?
Original post by yusufkuh
after that are only the rejected ones left?

I have the same in mind. Is the wait time over for Dphil Law??
Original post by kaa111217
I have the same in mind. Is the wait time over for Dphil Law??

according to the gradcafe, rejections and offers are not sent in order, but mixed
Original post by yusufkuh
according to the gradcafe, rejections and offers are not sent in order, but mixed

I hope this is true. But people do not always post to gradcafe in real-time or with time stamps, so the order reflected in GradaAfe might not be the order of decisons release.
Original post by exinjuria
I also received mine around 8.30am this morning (UK time)

Congratulations!

I recall your button did not disappear in the initial wave of button disappearances. Could you please share when your button disappeared?
Congratulations!

I recall your button did not disappear in the initial wave of button disappearances. Could you please share when your button disappeared?

I don't think anyone in the initial wave has received an acceptance. Oxford just flipped the button theory on its head!
Reply 90
Congratulations!

the button didn’t disappear until after I got the offer
Reply 91
Did the offer in socio-legal say anything regarding funding?
the button didn’t disappear until after I got the offer

Thanks. Once again, congratulations! Do you think you will accept?
Original post by 3343
Did the offer in socio-legal say anything regarding funding?

There are people who received offers from socio-legal already?
Congratulations to all offer holders! Has anyone received an offer post 8:30 am?
Reply 95
Thanks. Once again, congratulations! Do you think you will accept?

yes, i only applied for the dphil and nothing else. whether i’ll be able to actually take up the place depends on funding though.
Would appreciate any news on sociolegal please, any offers made yet?
yes, i only applied for the dphil and nothing else. whether i’ll be able to actually take up the place depends on funding though.

Congrats! All the best.
Reply 98
Original post by mddnmt_
There are people who received offers from socio-legal already?

I thought so, yes. But maybe they are talking about the Law DPhil? Getting a bit confused, sorry
Would appreciate any news on sociolegal please, any offers made yet?

I am waiting for the same thing. No one is talking about the Mphil socio legal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending