The Student Room Group

Atkins 2023

How long does it take to get the Atkins graduate virtual interview result? As I have completed my virtual interview on Jan 16 and its been more than 2 weeks now, still waiting for the result.
@Vimaljith Please what type of questions did they ask you?? I'm preparing for my graduate virtual interview

Original post by Vimaljith
How long does it take to get the Atkins graduate virtual interview result? As I have completed my virtual interview on Jan 16 and its been more than 2 weeks now, still waiting for the result.
Reply 2
Original post by Abdulwaris
@Vimaljith Please what type of questions did they ask you?? I'm preparing for my graduate virtual interview

What role you have applied for?

Please can you share details of the virtual interview?
Original post by Abdulwaris

I applied for the graduate development program but this the mail in respect to my interview below;

---We've now reviewed your application in full and can confirm we'd like to invite you to attend our Virtual Interview Day for Faithful + Gould
Reply 5
I applied for Nuclear and power so the interview questions differ.
Reply 6
Original post by Erstimable
Please can you share details of the virtual interview?

Depends on the role mate!! What’s your role and sector ?

Yeah, I applied for Project Management

Hi Vimaljith, I also applied in the same industry and just received the VI this morning. I would like to know more about that, please. 🥹
Has anyone been rejected for a virtual interview after making it to the business review stage? Also, can you share what virtual interviews are like? For context, I applied for a graduate civil and structural engineering position.

Quick Reply

Latest