The Student Room Group
University of York
York

What date did the accomodation applications open at the University of York last year?

Hi everyone,
I'm strongly considering putting York as my firm to enter this year (2023), but as I'm not sure about my insurance I haven't accepted any offers yet. Since York has the whole college system and you have to apply for accomodation at the beginning of the year, I'm worried about how much time I have to accept my offer and apply to aim for my top choices. So does anyone know what rough date or month York opened their accommodation applications last year (2022) or in previous years? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone,
I'm strongly considering putting York as my firm to enter this year (2023), but as I'm not sure about my insurance I haven't accepted any offers yet. Since York has the whole college system and you have to apply for accomodation at the beginning of the year, I'm worried about how much time I have to accept my offer and apply to aim for my top choices. So does anyone know what rough date or month York opened their accommodation applications last year (2022) or in previous years? Thanks

Hi there!

It's great to hear that you're considering putting York as your firm choice!
I'm afraid the official date for accommodation opening this year hasn't been announced just yet. In previous years, we've opened around Jan/Feb/March, but this date changes each year due to a number of operational factors.
I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending