The Student Room Group
University of York
York

changing courses at York

Hello, I have an unconditional place for social and public policy (have already done a levels), does anyone know whether I would be able to change courses as I am now wanting to study global development (entry requirements AAB and I got BBB). Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have an unconditional place for social and public policy (have already done a levels), does anyone know whether I would be able to change courses as I am now wanting to study global development (entry requirements AAB and I got BBB). Thank you :smile:

Just e-mail the admissions team and request the change. If there's still space on Global Development (and you meet all the entry requirements (including A level subjects and GCSE grades) then they should be able to make the switch.

They're not required to, obviously, but they'd have no reason not to. (It's possible that they'll ask for a new personal statement, targeting the new course, before making their decision.)
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer to study at York! If you email Undergraduate Admissions at [email protected] to request the change of course, they will look at your application and determine whether they can accept your request to change course.

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending