The Student Room Group

Airbus Degree Engineering Apprenticeships 2023

Has anyone been progressed to the next stage after submitting an application? I submitted mine on the 26th dec but still haven't received anything about completing an online assessment or hirvevue interview etc. wondering if ive already been rejected :frown:
Hello. I applied for the Project Management Degree Apprenticeship in Portsmouth in late December and I have a virtual assessment tomorrow. I received the invite on the 1st February. What course have you applied for?
Reply 2
Original post by laurenbellx
Hello. I applied for the Project Management Degree Apprenticeship in Portsmouth in late December and I have a virtual assessment tomorrow. I received the invite on the 1st February. What course have you applied for?

I applied to both mechanical engineering and aerospace engineering in Bristol
Reply 3
Original post by ish112
I applied to both mechanical engineering and aerospace engineering in Bristol

My son applied for aerospace at Bristol. He should have been at a virtual assessment yesterday, but wasn't able to participate. He'll be considered for their April dates now.
Reply 4
Original post by Wolf52
My son applied for aerospace at Bristol. He should have been at a virtual assessment yesterday, but wasn't able to participate. He'll be considered for their April dates now.

if you dont mind me asking, when did he apply?
Reply 5
Original post by ish112
if you dont mind me asking, when did he apply?

Not at all, back in December.
Reply 6
Original post by Wolf52
Not at all, back in December.

what university is it? is it the univeristy of bristol or something else if so please state.
Reply 7
Original post by ismail101d
what university is it? is it the univeristy of bristol or something else if so please state.

Sorry I don't know. He wasn't successful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending