Criminal justice and Criminolgy Bsc

Hey!! anyone applied for this course at Leeds :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for this course
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
hi!! have you heard back yet?? x
Not yet, what about you? Have you heard of anyone else hearing back? I think they said they’d try to reply by the end of March
nope neither! and i haven't found anyone who's applied to the course yet, hope they reply soon ahhh
Good luck!
Original post by Hattiedb
Good luck!

I’ve applied for this course but not heard back yet either . Starting to get abit worried haha
end of march literally tomorrow and i haven’t had a decision be made… so nervous!! same course btw!! has anyone else heard back?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by perfstudent2
end of march literally tomorrow and i haven’t had a decision be made… so nervous!! same course btw!! has anyone else heard back?

Good luck! I heard back from them at the start of last week, I think on the email I got when I applied they said they’d try to reply by the end of March but maybe it’ll spill over?
that’s the same email i got in november, i assumed it would’ve all been done by march but i guess not…

really very nervous!

is anyone else waiting?
Any more offers in this course today?
Original post by Anonymous
Any more offers in this course today?

nope, i’m still waiting. have you heard anything?
Nope so annoying
Nope so annoying

what grades did you apply with? what subjects and when did you apply if you don’t mind me asking you x
AAB
Psychology, Chemistry, Biology applied in December
AAB
Psychology, Chemistry, Biology applied in December

omg that’s good!!
Have there been any offers in past few days? Have we missed the offer holder day does anyone know?
Have there been any offers in past few days? Have we missed the offer holder day does anyone know?

i haven’t got an offer yet so i don’t know
have you got an offer?
No
No

are you waiting on a response or have you had a decision been made?

Quick Reply

Latest