The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2023-24 Oxford MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by purblue
Hi everyone! I plan to apply for an MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice 2024-25. Is there any tip on how to write a statement of purpose? Thank you in advance.
I’m also applying for 2024/5. Have you heard back?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by S.Wu
I’m also applying for 2024/5. Have you heard back?
my button is gone but no response yet! What about you?
Original post by bus202
Same for me. What is the button disappearance supposed to signal?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by augustaustin
Same for me. What is the button disappearance supposed to signal?
It means that there is a decision on your application. The earlier your button goes the more likely of an offer as it takes longer to make the conditions. But this isn’t a blanket rule. Mine has also disappeared but have not yet got an offer.
Reply 24
Original post by bus202
My upload button has gone. But it could be that perhaps everyone's disappears when the selection panel are considering the applications? I hope its good news, but thats just my tail of thought.

What made you apply? and what's your previous undergraduate study and/or work? And what do you hope to do with the Masters?
Oh yeah could be. I don't know when mine disappeared, as I checked my portal for the first time in a few weeks yesterday. So I am not sure what this disappearance means. Good luck everyone! I hope we all hear good news soon!
Reply 26
Original post by augustaustin
Oh yeah could be. I don't know when mine disappeared, as I checked my portal for the first time in a few weeks yesterday. So I am not sure what this disappearance means. Good luck everyone! I hope we all hear good news soon!

Me too I wasn’t really checking so idk when it went away. Buttons didn’t start disappearing until around march 10th last year so they are a bit early this year
My button disappeared around 28th (at least thats when I checked). However, I've lost all hope after finding out that disappearances had begun as early as last Friday. It was good while it lasted.
Original post by AndrewRey
My button disappeared around 28th (at least thats when I checked). However, I've lost all hope after finding out that disappearances had begun as early as last Friday. It was good while it lasted.
My button also disappeared on the 28th and I've just opened my portal to an offer. Best of luck!
I’ve heard back. They sent a rejection email yesterday evening.
Any offer holders want to start a gc?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous #1
Did you get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi, I'm in
Original post by S.Wu
Did you get an offer?
yeah!
Reply 34