The Student Room Group

Kingston College Creative Media

How is the Creative Media Course there and what is the Creative Industries Centre like?
Hi there,

I'm in digital art, animation and games design but one of my teachers is on the creative media course. The creative industries center is super modern and diverse and they have super amazing facilities, I definitely recommend studying here, it honestly really differs from course to course, some people really love their experience and some people don't, but from mine I don't regret coming here at all.
Original post by Djiskaoaiqgwb
Hi there,

I'm in digital art, animation and games design but one of my teachers is on the creative media course. The creative industries center is super modern and diverse and they have super amazing facilities, I definitely recommend studying here, it honestly really differs from course to course, some people really love their experience and some people don't, but from mine I don't regret coming here at all.

Thanks for telling me your experience
I would also like to know how it was when you went to the creative industries centre in the first few weeks of college and if you are still connected to the main college campus?
Original post by sonicchris06
Thanks for telling me your experience
I would also like to know how it was when you went to the creative industries centre in the first few weeks of college and if you are still connected to the main college campus?

The first few weeks were good, they usually start you off with an introduction day and show u around, it's not that big so it's easy to navigate. And I never go to the main college, I've had one assembly there but apart from that we have all our lessons in the CIC, ofc you are allowed to enter the campus as they have another library + the canteen as the creative industries center doesn't have one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending