The Student Room Group

my sister saw me masturbating accidentally

So like i was horny at that time and was masturbating, she suddenly opened the door and i was in shock, i was not wearing any underwear and my private part was hard what i did was to cover it and she was in shock too, she just said "what are you doing" "finish it off" was that normal guys im literally so embarrassed rn i can't even go outside
I don’t think that was normal dude, hahaha you got caught lmaoooo. Sorry it’s just really funny. But at least she let you finished. Dude don’t be embarrassed it’s normal us boys and even girls do it. Your fine just don’t mention it and all will be cool.
It's a bit strange she told you to finish but it's not that deep
Reply 3
I've heard a similar storyline before :colone:
Reply 4
At least she didn’t freak? 😂
Sorry but… as in “finish it off” whilst she was present or did she say that and instantly go out of your way and leave you in privacy? Because this is a massively relevant piece of information as to what she did actually mean by saying that to you
Original post by Anonymous
So like i was horny at that time and was masturbating, she suddenly opened the door and i was in shock, i was not wearing any underwear and my private part was hard what i did was to cover it and she was in shock too, she just said "what are you doing" "finish it off" was that normal guys im literally so embarrassed rn i can't even go outside

one time i was horny level 10

Quick Reply

Latest