The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Is it that hard to study in MSc degree at ICL?

I mean, I know that it's gotta be hard at top universities, but I've read that if you study at ICL you do not have a personal life, and it is almost impossible to graduate with a really high GPA. Is it true? Is it harder to study at Imperial than at Oxbridge or Ivy league? I've got an offer from Geo-Energy with Machine learning and Data Science program, and it is really a program of my dream, but I am a bit afraid that I will not be able to bear all the workload. I would appreciate any information or advice on this issue, thank you!
Original post by TheAgent007
I mean, I know that it's gotta be hard at top universities, but I've read that if you study at ICL you do not have a personal life, and it is almost impossible to graduate with a really high GPA. Is it true? Is it harder to study at Imperial than at Oxbridge or Ivy league? I've got an offer from Geo-Energy with Machine learning and Data Science program, and it is really a program of my dream, but I am a bit afraid that I will not be able to bear all the workload. I would appreciate any information or advice on this issue, thank you!

I am not sure on this. I have applied to a similar course Environmental Data Science. Do you know about the career prospects for these courses?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by TheAgent007

Hi, I've also applied for this program and I did the interview last month. Currently, I am waiting for the next result. Do you have any idea how long it will take the result after the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending