The Student Room Group

Cardiff Diagnostic Radiography Interview

I did an online interview for diagnostic radiography in January and I still haven’t got back from them. My friend who’s doing the same course already got a response and I’m wondering if they’ve just rejected me or if I’m overthinking 😭
Original post by wis9158
I did an online interview for diagnostic radiography in January and I still haven’t got back from them. My friend who’s doing the same course already got a response and I’m wondering if they’ve just rejected me or if I’m overthinking 😭

Call Cardiff and ask when you should expect to hear if it is now past the timeframe they gave you in the interview.
Original post by wis9158

Im in a similar situation but i had my interview over a month ago, I'm debating if i should send in email just to check. Did you get in contact with them?
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Reply 3
Original post by User404940
Im in a similar situation but i had my interview over a month ago, I'm debating if i should send in email just to check. Did you get in contact with them?

yes i sent an enquiry email asking about the status of my application but they only responded saying theres no updates and that they’re very busy with interviewing and finalising decisions. i know other people in the same boat so im just gonna wait it out

Quick Reply

Latest