The Student Room Group

Civil Service Summer Internship Programme 2023 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Raja12
got an offer right now! applied to finance and economics department

Congratulations!

What did you put as your location preferences btw?
Reply 41
I only put London haha
Original post by frazh99
Congratulations!

What did you put as your location preferences btw?
Reply 42
does anyone know what the next steps are? do we just wait?
Reply 43
Got an offer too alhamdulillah applied to tech
Reply 44
Original post by Raja12
does anyone know what the next steps are? do we just wait?

Yeah will send another email on pre employment
Original post by Raja12
got an offer right now! applied to finance and economics department

Congratulations!!! I’m still waiting :frown:
Reply 46
GOT MY OFFER AT LAST, good luck everyone!
Reply 47
Just got an offer too! Let's go
Got an offer on 4th May 2023! Haven't been informed about the department etc.
wrote to them and heard back recently - they said that their teams are currently working on matching candidates to appropriate departments and will send out the official confirmations as soon as they are done. They said they are not able to provide any specific timeframes on how long this will take and can only ask candidates to be patient while they work through the lists.
Has anyone had pre-employment and its titled Summer Diversity Internship Programme instead of Summer Internship Programme or is this an error? I know there's two schemes so don't wanna be sent on the wrong one
Reply 51
Original post by bethwilliamss20
Has anyone had pre-employment and its titled Summer Diversity Internship Programme instead of Summer Internship Programme or is this an error? I know there's two schemes so don't wanna be sent on the wrong one

It’s the same thing
Reply 52
Has anyone heard from DDAT yet?
Reply 53
I’ve had my offer but still no word on the department or the dates of the internship? I’m not sure if this is just because I haven’t finished the pre-employment checks, but if anyone knows what the start date is, please let me know!
Reply 54
Does anyone know if we are able to do the Summer Internship part-time, like 3 days a week?
Reply 55
Original post by Joestephen3
I’ve had my offer but still no word on the department or the dates of the internship? I’m not sure if this is just because I haven’t finished the pre-employment checks, but if anyone knows what the start date is, please let me know!

Has anyone let you know about the start date?
Reply 56
is there a whatsap group for SIP ?
I've heard there's a SIP whatsapp group, does anyone know how to join this?
Hi! I was just wondering when people started their internships last year/ around which sort of times? I know it’s different for each department but trying to figure out a rough start date :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by Bethanelodie
Hi! I was just wondering when people started their internships last year/ around which sort of times? I know it’s different for each department but trying to figure out a rough start date :smile:

Hi I started in august, the PECs took a long time so a lot of people started very late (some didn’t even get to do the internship) but I think was that was related to the fast stream being cancelled and then reinstated
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending