The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Slade BA fine art interviews

Hi, has anyone heard anything back? Still no email, no explanation for leaving people in the dark for so long…Not impressed by how they manage communication with students…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bisounours
Hi, has anyone heard anything back? Still no email, no explanation for leaving people in the dark for so long…Not impressed by how they manage communication with students…

Since the interview you mean?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Bisounours

have you still not heard anything?
Has anyone heard from the slade ?
Reply 4
Original post by littlemiss144
have you still not heard anything?

Finally got a reply yesterday but it wasn’t a good one :-( never mind!
Reply 5
Has anyone heard anything from the Slade yet? They did say in the email that they would let us know by the end of March if we were in or not or to let us know they were running late.
Original post by _cw_ca_
Has anyone heard anything from the Slade yet? They did say in the email that they would let us know by the end of March if we were in or not or to let us know they were running late.

Zilch.
Reply 7
Anyone heard anything? It's the 31st of March
No! They said not to call or email until today. Has anyone got in touch to ask about how long it will be?
No! They said not to call or email until today. Has anyone got in touch to ask about how long it will be?

They also told us they’d send us an email if it would take longer than 31st March, which they haven’t. UCAS also did not operate today and the site will remain closed until the 3rd of April and Portico will be shut in the event of service closures from the 14th of April (I guess). Therefore, they should get back to us hopefully within the period of 3rd and 14th of April, I suppose.
This is so scary
Original post by unchosenhunter
They also told us they’d send us an email if it would take longer than 31st March, which they haven’t. UCAS also did not operate today and the site will remain closed until the 3rd of April and Portico will be shut in the event of service closures from the 14th of April (I guess). Therefore, they should get back to us hopefully within the period of 3rd and 14th of April, I suppose.

Isn't Slade closed for Easter break though? Will we not hear back until after the break do you reckon?
Original post by _cw_ca_
Isn't Slade closed for Easter break though? Will we not hear back until after the break do you reckon?

Right, I did not consider that. But I don’t think it’ll take them beyond mid-April. If it does, you would probably be dodging a rejection because they roll out the rejections first?! Maybe. Maybe not. We can only wait. I mean, the colleges have until the 6th of May according to UCAS to get back to us, don’t they?
Right, I did not consider that. But I don’t think it’ll take them beyond mid-April. If it does, you would probably be dodging a rejection because they roll out the rejections first?! Maybe. Maybe not. We can only wait. I mean, the colleges have until the 6th of May according to UCAS to get back to us, don’t they?

didn’t they say they’d let us know if it was later than 31st march though?

Ye it does say that on UCAS. I'm thinking if we haven't heard anything back the Monday back after Easter then I'm going to try email them asking. They did say they will get back to us before mid April which is roughly the first week back after easter
didn’t they say they’d let us know if it was later than 31st march though?

Yes, something might come through layer this week maybe????
anyone still not heard whether they have an interview?
Original post by bbbbbbbbbbv
anyone still not heard whether they have an interview?

yes, nothing here either. Wondering whether to email.

As they don’t break up for Easter until Thursday

I keep emailing, as I haven't heard anything yet about interviews or not.

The last email I received was 7 days ago, last Monday: "We are still in the process of reviewing applications. All candidates will be informed within two weeks."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending