The Student Room Group

Watford Grammar School For Girls

Hi, I’m considering entering sixth form at WGGS but hearing all the rumours I’m unsure on whether or not it would be the right place for me and was just wondering for opinions and perspectives?
Reply 1
Original post by lanabanana_300
Hi, I’m considering entering sixth form at WGGS but hearing all the rumours I’m unsure on whether or not it would be the right place for me and was just wondering for opinions and perspectives?

hey i’m also considering watford as one of my options - what rumours are you talking about ?
It's quite difficult to get admission there.few pupils get admission there.
Hi I’ve already gotten in I was just wondering how it is.

Original post by Gdpgrowth
It's quite difficult to get admission there.few pupils get admission there.
Heyy, i was just checking out reviews and stuff and ppl were talking abt how it’s racist and what not, tbh idk but yeah. I also haven’t seen the actual skl site so idk if it’s nice and all that.

Original post by mae2838
hey i’m also considering watford as one of my options - what rumours are you talking about ?
Hi I’ve already gotten in I was just wondering how it is.

Heyy, i was just checking out reviews and stuff and ppl were talking abt how it’s racist and what not, tbh idk but yeah. I also haven’t seen the actual skl site so idk if it’s nice and all that.

Why are you wondering about it????
(Original post by Gdpgrowth)Why are you wondering about it????
I was just interested abt the skl systems and teachers and the school facilities and what not and the types of people there.
Original post by Gdpgrowth
Why are you wondering about it????
(Original post by Gdpgrowth)Why are you wondering about it????
I was just interested abt the skl systems and teachers and the school facilities and what not and the types of people

My one friend has studied there.according to her
Great place to study .teachers are great.but there is something weird.classes are held in 2 am
???
Hi
I’ve been at this school since year 7. I don’t believe racism is an issue at this school. Everyone is really lovely. However I would like to say that there is no real academic competition at this school. Some may consider this a good thing. But I would say that it would be nice to have a push academically. The equipment at the school is great and so are all of the teachers.
i am not sure about 2am class.the friend who tells me about that is a pshyco and often lies.
But i can assure you that there is a very good faculty,good teachers,good atmosphere.
Original post by mae2838

Heyy, what skl are you currently at btw, and do u think you’ll end up going to Watford lol
Heyy, what skl are you currently at btw, and do u think you’ll end up going to Watford lol

hey im not gonna say what skl im at just cause online safety etc etc but i probs wont end up going - i have offers from other schools that i feel would stimulate me more academically - it's just an option there for me if i want it - if i do end up going though, i'll let u know !
Oh yeah makes sense sorry lol, it’s second on my list atm I’m trying to appeal for a different school because it’s much closer to me and Watford would be a hassle to be honest. Will let you know if I end up there as well haha.
Original post by mae2838
hey im not gonna say what skl im at just cause online safety etc etc but i probs wont end up going - i have offers from other schools that i feel would stimulate me more academically - it's just an option there for me if i want it - if i do end up going though, i'll let u know !
Oh yeah makes sense sorry lol, it’s second on my list at the moment I’m trying to appeal for a different school because it’s much closer to me and Watford would be a hassle to be honest. Will let you know if I end up there as well haha.
Original post by mae2838

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending