The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Accommodation

Hi, I recently received an offer from LSE but missed out on the urbanest Westminster accommodation. If anyone has an ensuite for the academic year 2023/24 available. I am aware that this probably won't be until after results day but I am posting early just in case.
Reply 1
Helloo,
I was able to do a provisional booking for an Ensuite in Bankside just yesterday,
Was it not showing any ensuite rooms available for you?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by OjasK
Helloo,
I was able to do a provisional booking for an Ensuite in Bankside just yesterday,

Hi, I was able to get a booking I think it was a tech glitch. Thanks for the help, just need to get the grades now🤞🏼
Reply 3
Original post by Isabellaj11
Hi, I recently received an offer from LSE but missed out on the urbanest Westminster accommodation. If anyone has an ensuite for the academic year 2023/24 available. I am aware that this probably won't be until after results day but I am posting early just in case.

Original post by OjasK
Helloo,

Hi, I have an offer from LSE but still waiting to hear back from the Chevening scholarship (the result will be out at the end of June). Therefore, I cannot book any accommodation because booking any accommodation requires a deposit. Any idea, how can I book accommodation without a prior deposit?
Reply 4
Hi, I was able to get a booking I think it was a tech glitch. Thanks for the help, just need to get the grades now🤞🏼

oh okay okay great then,
Btw which course did you get an offer for?
Reply 5
Original post by Alex52
Hi, I have an offer from LSE but still waiting to hear back from the Chevening scholarship (the result will be out at the end of June). Therefore, I cannot book any accommodation because booking any accommodation requires a deposit. Any idea, how can I book accommodation without a prior deposit?

Hey,
For me, I was given a provisional booking and therefore not required to put in a deposit at all (only after I meet my condition will I need to put in a deposit),

I'm not sure what the case is when you've applied for a scholarship but it seems like the accommodation system gives a provisional booking as of now.

I'm not sure of all the details so you could reach out to LSE themselves...

Hope this helps!
Original post by Alex52

I booked the urbanest so I had to go through them from the LSE site but I did have to pay a deposit. I hope this helps
Original post by OjasK
oh okay okay great then,
Btw which course did you get an offer for?

law what about you?
Reply 8
I booked the urbanest so I had to go through them from the LSE site but I did have to pay a deposit. I hope this helps

I also booked from the LSE site but cannot understand why I have to pay a deposit!
Reply 9

Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate offer holder? I believe if makes a difference. I am a postgraduate offer holder.
Original post by Alex52
Are you an undergraduate or postgraduate offer holder? I believe if makes a difference. I am a postgraduate offer holder.

I’m an undergraduate
Reply 11
law what about you?

I got in for Financial Maths and Stats...

look forward to seeing u (given that we meet our conditions!!)
Reply 12
Original post by Alex52

I am an undergrad too,
So I think it may differ from accommodation to accommodation.
hey! I also booked urbanest for LSE, but I only have an offer... do you know what happens if I don't make my grades? Do I still have to pay the entire tenancy, or will they let me cancel it?
I'm not sure! It looks like you would need to get someone else in the room https://uk.urbanest.com/cancellation-policy/.

What course are you doing?
Original post by lias1801
hey! I also booked urbanest for LSE, but I only have an offer... do you know what happens if I don't make my grades? Do I still have to pay the entire tenancy, or will they let me cancel it?
history! how about you?
I'm not sure! It looks like you would need to get someone else in the room https://uk.urbanest.com/cancellation-policy/.

What course are you doing?
Original post by lias1801
history! how about you?

Law - I hope to see you there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending