The Student Room Group

Swansea physician associate offers 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Also, has anyone heard back from Wales bursary as in the final decision for the bursary because with mine they seem to be taking ages and aren’t replying to emails either? its making me quite anxious because since the course is starting earlier than expected then the bursary should come around that time
Reply 41
Hi everyone,
Are there any WhatsApp groups? I know there are Facebook groups but I don’t have use Facebook :/
Original post by Pudsxox
Hi everyone,
Are there any WhatsApp groups? I know there are Facebook groups but I don’t have use Facebook :/

Hi @Pudsxox, I hope you're doing well. Are you holding an offer for Swansea Uni, Sept 2023 entry? If so, you should receive an email invite to our UniBuddy Community platform, where you can chat with other students joining in September.

There may be some other FaceBook or WhatsApp groups created by students, but the UniBuddy Community has been set up to help manage things in one place and for ease of use etc. If you need any more information or help with anything else, let us know.

Best of luck with everything! Gethin (Future Students Team).
Reply 43
Original post by Kitty19960
Hello,

I also have a place to study at Swansea. We have a Facebook chat for about 5 of us, what is your name as I will add you :smile:

Hi!
Can you add me to the chat too pls - my name is Sumayyah Ali
Original post by Janine_xo
Hi!
Can you add me to the chat too pls - my name is Sumayyah Ali

Theres are two people with the same name, are you the profile with Witton Park Highschool?
Reply 45
Original post by Kitty19960
Theres are two people with the same name, are you the profile with Witton Park Highschool?

Hi, no it's the other one. Thank you! xx
Original post by kindacluelesss
Had my interview this week and I’ve been waiting and waiting to hear back from them. Was wondering how everyone’s interviews went and if anyone has heard back? Thank you.
What sort of interview it would be? I am so stressed

Quick Reply

Latest