The Student Room Group

What's your current obsession?

Mine is avocado, just can't get enough. I have it on toast with a fried egg and a few tomatoes, chef's kiss.

I'm like a decade late to this avo craze :lol:

Scroll to see replies

Ooh!

I don't think I have an obsession at the moment... maybe chocolate. Not long now :biggrin:
Reply 2
Dark chocolate digestives it's like if I don't force myself to stop I'll never stop having one after the other.
(edited 1 year ago)
Taylor Swift :music:
Tomb raider :colondollar:
Reply 5
Lackadaisy :indiff:
Southern fried chicken, V8 engines and delaying going back to work.
At this very second: chocolate. Particularly Tony's Chocolonely (milk caramel sea salt), and Daim Dairy Milk. Also Lindor. Have eaten so much I don't think I'll be getting to sleep any time soon…

More generally:
Peanut butter. Especially on nice bread with a nice jam, and maybe a bit of marmite and banana as well. But also in stir fries. "Dip" for sultanas. Or straight from the tub.
Banana chips. They have a very satisfying crunch.
Granola. As above.
Yoghurt/chocolate covered stuff.
Sultanas. Need to stop eating so many lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by bl0bf1sh
At this very second: chocolate. Particularly Tony's Chocolonely (milk caramel sea salt), and Daim Dairy Milk. Also Lindor. Have eaten so much I don't think I'll be getting to sleep any time soon…

Lily O'Brian Dessert Chocolate Selection, just get one.
game of thrones since im rewatching it and orange juice
Original post by parmezanne
Mine is avocado, just can't get enough. I have it on toast with a fried egg and a few tomatoes, chef's kiss.

I'm like a decade late to this avo craze :lol:
Learning BSL! I don't know why but I just really enjoy it!
The Master and Margarita. I first read it a few months ago and I fell in love with it. Other than LOTR trilogy, it is my all time favourite book. I've lost how many copies and translations I've bought :laugh: I also bought the Russian mini series DVD from 2005 which was brilliant and very true to the book. Listening to a song from the series while I type this :laugh:
Boozy vegan caramel shortbread with salted caramel.
Original post by scar-the-queen
Learning BSL! I don't know why but I just really enjoy it!

This is a great one, keep it up! You never know how useful it's going to be :yep:
Original post by Sinnoh
Lackadaisy :indiff:

what is this?
Original post by parmezanne
what is this?

A webcomic for which an animated pilot recently came out on youtube
Looking at other people in my university year's Linkedin profiles, what they have said about their degree, what jobs and internships they have applied for or what experience they have and all that type of thing. I am a very nosy person :lol:
Lockwood and Co :fight::iiam:
Original post by Ðeggs
Looking at other people in my university year's Linkedin profiles, what they have said about their degree, what jobs and internships they have applied for or what experience they have and all that type of thing. I am a very nosy person :lol:

Always me too :hide:

Quick Reply

Latest