The Student Room Group

UCl

does anyone know roughly how many pharmacy students ucl has every year?
I am not sure myself.

But a recent statistic was announced last year that 1 in 3 got an offer for pharmacy for UCL.

That is about a 36% offer rate.

Now its hard to get an actual statistic as to how many pharmacy students UCL has every year as an offer doesn't necessarily mean a student will meet the requirements in August (Results day) or the student will accept a place in UCL.

I do not think this matters to you if you have the required grades and a strong personal statement, but it is important to note that there has been a larger influx of applicants for Pharmacy for UCL compared to last year, so offers may be quite tough to dish out.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi there were 1425 applicants last year and 1186 this year. I think the number of applicants decreased. And if you check the modules on the UCL site, the first year compulsory modules states there were 203~212 people taking the module, so I'd say they take around 200.
Reply 3
Original post by Fck_Itz_Ash
I am not sure myself.

But a recent statistic was announced last year that 1 in 3 got an offer for pharmacy for UCL.

That is about a 36% offer rate.

Now its hard to get an actual statistic as to how many pharmacy students UCL has every year as an offer doesn't necessarily mean a student will meet the requirements in August (Results day) or the student will accept a place in UCL.

I do not think this matters to you if you have the required grades and a strong personal statement, but it is important to note that there has been a larger influx of applicants for Pharmacy for UCL compared to last year, so offers may be quite tough to dish out.

Ahhh right ok thank you so much! Yeah I heard that too that this year theres been even more applicants.
Reply 4
Original post by jeaeeenll
Hi there were 1425 applicants last year and 1186 this year. I think the number of applicants decreased. And if you check the modules on the UCL site, the first year compulsory modules states there were 203~212 people taking the module, so I'd say they take around 200.

Thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending