The Student Room Group

Urgent student finance help please

My dad didn't Support my application soon enough, since he only just received his financial information, so now Student Finance has only processed half of my household income. They've already calculated my entitled loan. How do I change this? Do I restart an application?
Original post by dkwhatdoaboutyou
My dad didn't Support my application soon enough, since he only just received his financial information, so now Student Finance has only processed half of my household income. They've already calculated my entitled loan. How do I change this? Do I restart an application?

Hi there,

You don't need to start another application, we can just reassess the details to award the income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan.

Can you confirm if it was a Current Year Income assessment from 22/23 or does he just need to provide the details from the previous tax year?

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

You don't need to start another application, we can just reassess the details to award the income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan.

Can you confirm if it was a Current Year Income assessment from 22/23 or does he just need to provide the details from the previous tax year?

Thanks, Clare

Hello, thank you for replying.

It was for last year’s details, but I will need a current year assessment.
Hello, thank you for replying.

It was for last year’s details, but I will need a current year assessment.

Hi there, Therefore he would need to complete and return the PFF2 form for the 22/23 academic year. This is available via the Gov.uk website. He can then also obtain the Current year income assessment form there too. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Therefore he would need to complete and return the PFF2 form for the 22/23 academic year. This is available via the Gov.uk website. He can then also obtain the Current year income assessment form there too. Thanks, Angela

Thank you so much. Will the information given by us on the PFF2 form override everything that was done online? Also, is the deadline for completing that just the same as the deadline for student finance?
Thank you so much. Will the information given by us on the PFF2 form override everything that was done online? Also, is the deadline for completing that just the same as the deadline for student finance?

We do advise to do this as soon as you can as there is a 9 month deadline from the start of your academic year and currently this is taking 18 working days to process as an estimated timescale.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending