The Student Room Group

i become really mean to guys when im drunk???

so instead of being more confident around guys and being flirtatious, I become soooo mean to men when I'm tipsy/drunk, like unnecessarily (jokily) being mean. i don't pull men when I'm sober bc apparently I'm too "intimidating" (looks/personality), and honestly, alcohol doesn't fix it. what do I dooooo

what to guys think of girls who have mean banter around them? like borderline *****y but funny at the same time??
okay so example of what i say

" oh my gosh you literally are as boring high as you are sober. why do you waste your money on it, dont even bother" insert laughter.

oh god.
So you think you're funny do you?
Original post by Anonymous
so instead of being more confident around guys and being flirtatious, I become soooo mean to men when I'm tipsy/drunk, like unnecessarily (jokily) being mean. i don't pull men when I'm sober bc apparently I'm too "intimidating" (looks/personality), and honestly, alcohol doesn't fix it. what do I dooooo

what to guys think of girls who have mean banter around them? like borderline *****y but funny at the same time??

You probably should manage your alcohol, so you dont come across as too mean that you put people off

" oh my gosh you literally are as boring high as you are sober. why do you waste your money on it, dont even bother" insert laughter.

oh god.

I would respond:

oh, haha, my bad. I was just matching your energy as you were really dull to talk to. No offence though, you are still really beautiful. At least that can supplement your personality” insert laughter.
Reply 4
Your example is more on the mean than the funny side of banter and I can imagine it not always landing the best
Original post by jay2013
So you think you're funny do you?

you almost hurt my feelings there
Original post by Wired_1800
You probably should manage your alcohol, so you dont come across as too mean that you put people off

I would respond:

oh, haha, my bad. I was just matching your energy as you were really dull to talk to. No offence though, you are still really beautiful. At least that can supplement your personality” insert laughter.

haha I have a massive tolerance so I mostly only drink until i'm tipsy

lmaoo fair enough, most of the guys just look upset and don't reciprocate the banter
Original post by Zarek
Your example is more on the mean than the funny side of banter and I can imagine it not always landing the best

Okay thanks ill take that into consideration next time (:
feeling bad now
dont drink it's bad for your liver
haha I have a massive tolerance so I mostly only drink until i'm tipsy

lmaoo fair enough, most of the guys just look upset and don't reciprocate the banter

Fair enough
Yea drunk abusive jerks are well, jerks. You're basically trusting that they won't just crack you one when they're drunk.
It's said that alcohol doesn't actually change your personality; it lowers your inhibitions and your true character comes out.

There's plenty of topics of conversation to have with guys, but you choose to be rude.

oh god.

Bro I’d be so hurt but that’s so funny 😂😂
I become the biggest HOE when I’m drunk. But I’ve always been a hoe deep inside
you almost hurt my feelings there

Almost?! Well now my feelings are hurt 😥

Anyways, maybe your luck with girls and see how that goes? If that doesn't work, you know where I am 😉
You need to start controlling your alcohol intake.
Unless you want to be known as a nasty drunk and risk ruining both your health & reputation over the next few years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending