The Student Room Group

Personal Statement Request

Could someone send me a personal statement example for Electronic and Information Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Computer Science? I want to apply to all three of those courses across different universities, but I can't really find any exemplar personal statements (especially for EIE)

Edit: I mean a single personal statement that would've been to apply for all 3 of those courses. I'm trying to see how applicants in the past have been able to get Computer Science and EIE to "meet in the middle".
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Nerdonymous
Could someone send me a personal statement example for Electronic and Information Engineering/Computer Systems Engineering/Computer Science? I want to apply to all three of those courses across different universities, but I can't really find any exemplar personal statements (especially for EIE)

I just had a look on TSR, and there are tonnes in the PS section...
Original post by Nerdonymous

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/personal-statements/engineering/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending