The Student Room Group

Tesco pay day

Hi, starting work at tesco distribution warehouse on 10th April, I've been told the cut off point is 23rd April and payday 28th April. My question is will I get paid for for just 2 weeks that I will work or will get paid for the contracted 37 5 hours monthly in advance as I've worked elsewhere where the cut off point was 8th Oct 22 started working on 5th Oct n payday was the 27th Oct n got paid the whole month. Any clarity please thanks
Reply 1
37.5 hours *
Original post by Leap80
Hi, starting work at tesco distribution warehouse on 10th April, I've been told the cut off point is 23rd April and payday 28th April. My question is will I get paid for for just 2 weeks that I will work or will get paid for the contracted 37 5 hours monthly in advance as I've worked elsewhere where the cut off point was 8th Oct 22 started working on 5th Oct n payday was the 27th Oct n got paid the whole month. Any clarity please thanks

You'll be paid for the hours you work upto the cut off date for this month and you'll be paid for the rest in next month's pay day.
Reply 3
Original post by Tracey_W
You'll be paid for the hours you he cut off date for this month and you'll be paid for the rest in next month's pay day.

Any idea when the cut off point is I heaed it's 23rd April
Original post by Leap80
Any idea when the cut off point is I heaed it's 23rd April

So this month's payday is April 28th which means that the cutoff point is the 21st as usually the week before you get paid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending