The Student Room Group

University Matter?

I have been admitted from UEA, Cardiff, Exeter and Glasgow. Glasgow is the best but its fees it the most. The course is Data science and have to go with a 100% loan amount that is around 50 lacs. Can you suggest whether to leave the best or not?
Reply 1
Original post by simtweety
I have been admitted from UEA, Cardiff, Exeter and Glasgow. Glasgow is the best but its fees it the most. The course is Data science and have to go with a 100% loan amount that is around 50 lacs. Can you suggest whether to leave the best or not?

I would say even though glasgow has higher fees, it has some of the best departments in studies like finance and accounting, medical etc. Exeter is another university with a great reputation among employer and it basically standout for its science, engineering and finance programs.
I don't think Cardiff stand against these two, I would say make your choice based on the location. I ls Scotland okay for you or you want to stay near London ?
Reply 2
I am writing to seek your advice regarding my financial situation. Specifically, I am currently focused on seeking opportunities and ensuring quick loan repayment.

I am hoping to explore various options that would allow me to achieve these goals. As such, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice that you can offer regarding the best course of action to take. In particular, I am interested in learning more about loan options that offer favorable terms and conditions, including low interest rates and flexible repayment schedule
Reply 3
sorry for the above reply what I meant is
My end objective is Loan repayment as soon as possible after studies, which uni could provide me with some assistance with my placements and jobs?
Reply 4
My end objective is Loan repayment as soon as possible after studies, which uni could provide me with some assistance with my placements and jobs?

All from that I know, Exeter has a great placement team and plus less fees. It would be a great option for quick repayment.
Are you planning for 2023 September intake?
Reply 5
yes

Original post by Aryan_9
All from that I know, Exeter has a great placement team and plus less fees. It would be a great option for quick repayment.
Are you planning for 2023 September intake?
Reply 6
Can u share for insta Id or linkedln?

Original post by Aryan_9
I would say even though glasgow has higher fees, it has some of the best departments in studies like finance and accounting, medical etc. Exeter is another university with a great reputation among employer and it basically standout for its science, engineering and finance programs.
I don't think Cardiff stand against these two, I would say make your choice based on the location. I ls Scotland okay for you or you want to stay near London ?

Hi @simtweety :h:

If you have any questions about UEA at all, or indeed Norwich, then please do let me know. UEA has a wonderful service called CareerCentral that has a team of people dedicated to helping with what you can go to do with your studies! You can find more about what they do here, if that is any interest of you! Hope you have a wonderful time wherever you end up going!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
Reply 8
Can u share for insta Id or linkedln?

I guess the tsr does not allow to share such details. I received a warning for the same
-aryansable_
(edited 1 year ago)
How would you repay the loans in the likely event that you don’t receive sponsorship to remain in the U.K.?

What work experience do you have?
Reply 10
None

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending