The Student Room Group

Queen Mary University Law

hey i was wondering if anyone else has put QMUL for their first choice for LLB Law? if anyone wants to be friends, we can chat :smile:))
Original post by fauska
hey i was wondering if anyone else has put QMUL for their first choice for LLB Law? if anyone wants to be friends, we can chat :smile:))

Hey there! Congrats on your offer and on firming QMUL! I do believe there are some qmul law group chats out there, so let me know if you need help with finding the link, or with anything else generally speaking!
Reply 2
Original post by QMUL Student Rep
Hey there! Congrats on your offer and on firming QMUL! I do believe there are some qmul law group chats out there, so let me know if you need help with finding the link, or with anything else generally speaking!

hey honestly i tried finding a group chat link but i really can’t find any, so if you do know any i would appreciate it !!

i’m just generally nervous about uni so i think it’ll be easier if i make friends before hand :smile: thank you!
Original post by fauska
hey honestly i tried finding a group chat link but i really can’t find any, so if you do know any i would appreciate it !!

i’m just generally nervous about uni so i think it’ll be easier if i make friends before hand :smile: thank you!

Hey there! So I believe this is the group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JQ7YJ7hBrVo3y7nJy2v6kX
I'm unsure whether this is just a law one or a general one though- so feel free to let me know if its what you're looking for!

And I do feel that about being nervous! Trust me, everyone is. One thing great about QMUL is that most people live on campus or around campus on first year and that makes it so much easier to make friends as well. You'll be fine! Please do let me know if you need any further help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending