The Student Room Group

Dent kcl/uob

Would like to apply to either kcl or uob for dent for the 2024 cycle, would my stats be okay?

GCSE - 999988888
A-Level - I’m currently working towards an A*AAA however could be A*A*AA
UCAT - I haven’t done the exam yet tee hee

I think my main concern is my gcses…
I mean i think they are amazing in my pov, but I’ve seen some better than me rejected, and overall most people just seem to have done so well? Like so many people have all nines and 10+ gcses, so I’m kinda scared a tinsy bit. Do u think they would be okay?

Also, I want to know what sort of examples would be best for manual dexterity. At school I’ve kind of sold some bracelets and I have taken some baking classes (which were actually so fun??) but I would like some more examples, pls and thanks !!
Reply 1
Original post by dormir07
Would like to apply to either kcl or uob for dent for the 2024 cycle, would my stats be okay?

GCSE - 999988888
A-Level - I’m currently working towards an A*AAA however could be A*A*AA
UCAT - I haven’t done the exam yet tee hee

I think my main concern is my gcses…
I mean i think they are amazing in my pov, but I’ve seen some better than me rejected, and overall most people just seem to have done so well? Like so many people have all nines and 10+ gcses, so I’m kinda scared a tinsy bit. Do u think they would be okay?

Also, I want to know what sort of examples would be best for manual dexterity. At school I’ve kind of sold some bracelets and I have taken some baking classes (which were actually so fun??) but I would like some more examples, pls and thanks !!

Not sure about Kings but assuming UoB is Bristol and not Birmingham. They have a 100% weighting on UCAT for interview selection (at least for the past few cycles). Good luck with your A-levels!
Reply 2
Original post by Dwise
Not sure about Kings but assuming UoB is Bristol and not Birmingham. They have a 100% weighting on UCAT for interview selection (at least for the past few cycles). Good luck with your A-levels!

ah i currently do an r2p programme for birmingham so its like if i pass i get a guaranteed interview hopefully! ah kings is quite complicated but I guess il just be optimistic, I mean they arent a bad set of results at all (I hope?)

Quick Reply

Latest