The Student Room Group

GCSE stress

Hi, so I am super stressed. So some schools in NI take GCSE early modules in what is English year 10 (our year 11) and I am stressing way too much. I’m only doing 4 early modules (Biology, English language, Health and Social care and History) and nothing is going into my head! I also can’t relax because I think I should be studying ALL THE TIME even though I know I can’t… help!!
I'm not from NI, never heard of these. How long do you have until them? And how have you been studying? When I did GCSE sciences the absolute most useful thing I used was definitely freesciencelessons on youtube.
For me it helped me to relax a bit since his videos are nice and straight to the point and it really made everything seem simpler so if you haven't already tried watching his videos they might be useful for your Biology :smile:

Also for English Language, Mr Bruff (also on youtube) highlights really well what examiners actually look for - gives you a bit of relief. I sucked at English but this guy gave me hope

Quick Reply

Latest