The Student Room Group

I find intelligence extremely attractive

as a female, I find intelligence extremely attractive in men. Not sure why, but even if the guy isn’t my type, if I’m aware that he’s intelligent for some reason my whole perspective changes. My friends think the same aswell. Is this the same for males?
Original post by Anonymous
as a female, I find intelligence extremely attractive in men. Not sure why, but even if the guy isn’t my type, if I’m aware that he’s intelligent for some reason my whole perspective changes. My friends think the same aswell. Is this the same for males?

There really are not many people who think like this nowadays, and imhappy that there is still some people in this world that judge a person by personality and intelligence.
Brains over boobs. Smarts over sex. Prodigies over pussy and library over lust.
(edited 1 year ago)

Yeah, I would rather be with someone intelligent than not

Smart men are amazing
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Brains over boobs. Smarts over sex. Prodigies over pussy and and library over lust.

gonna make this my year book quote fr 😭
Original post by harlz_chalamet
gonna make this my year book quote fr 😭

We love Sorcerer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending