The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Applying for Accommodation

For those who've already applied for accommodation for 2023 entry:

1. How many choices can be selected ?

2. Can you select multiple choices in the same residence; e.g. Standard and En-Suite, as 2 separate choices ?
Original post by Anonymous
For those who've already applied for accommodation for 2023 entry:

1. How many choices can be selected ?

2. Can you select multiple choices in the same residence; e.g. Standard and En-Suite, as 2 separate choices ?

Hi, I can help a bit.

1. If you apply before 31st July you can select 4 preferences. You have to select 4 preferences to be able to submit your application.

2. Don't know for certain but suspect you could apply for standard and en suite as separate as they do fall as separate categories. However, I would speak to Accommodation directly to confirm that kind of detail. Do you have an offer, and have you made your decision yet (if yes you should be able to create an account and see what the form is like).

I would also recommend reading our Accommodation blog - it has lots of useful information and updates for prospective students applying for accommodation.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by UniofExeter Rep
Hi, I can help a bit.

1. If you apply before 31st July you can select 4 preferences. You have to select 4 preferences to be able to submit your application.

2. Don't know for certain but suspect you could apply for standard and en suite as separate as they do fall as separate categories. However, I would speak to Accommodation directly to confirm that kind of detail. Do you have an offer, and have you made your decision yet (if yes you should be able to create an account and see what the form is like).

I would also recommend reading our Accommodation blog - it has lots of useful information and updates for prospective students applying for accommodation.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Thanks Melody.

I do have an offer but am still awaiting Edinburgh to respond, so won't be firming/insuring until that happens (or May 18th happens)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending