The Student Room Group

Did I make a mistake?

I liked this guy who used me and would only talk to me online but not in person. He ghosted me and went on to date another girl who he works closely with in MUNs and so, last week he tried to talk to me again. He wished me Happy Birthday too. I figured out that he must have broken up with this girl, but my friends advised me against talking to him again. I really really really liked him, and I hate it that he treated me like someone he'd just have sexual relations with rather than actually admiring me, like he did with that girl, and its so difficult to avoid him since we are in the same form and share the same physics class and even the table. I cant even look in his direction, because it genuinely hurts alot. I don't know if I made a mistake.
Reply 1
I think you should listen to your friends. I know it’s hard but try finding other things you’re interested like hobbies for example. Invest in self care. Try as much as possible to not pay a lot of attention to him. Forgive him too so that you can be able to move on even if he doesn’t apologize. I hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending