The Student Room Group

Does she want me or something?

Hey, I'm a guy, 18 years old and there's this married women 50 years old. We are good "family" friends and whenever she is around me she had something to do with me. For example last time I saw her when I went out, she said to me "well wont you give me a kiss?". I kissed her on a cheek and she turned her head my way so I almost kissed her on lips. When we were together on some event she wanted to take some pics with me and she grabbed my face cheeks a few times. She also smiles at me a lot. I asked her why and she said "well your such a dunmy" and she continued smilling but I don't even know why (a lot of people find me funny honestly), but I didn't even say anything to her and she smiles at me. On some other even in the night, she wanted to dance with me. On also some other event she grabbed me for my beard and cheeks because she wanted to tell me something. Also on one birthday where we were together she was asking me about my previous relationship and girls. I sometimes feel uncomfortable because of that, because she is married. Do you think she wants me or something. What should I do?
It's clear she likes you or has some type of wierd feelings for you ,you should talk to her and tell her you don't like what she does as it makes you uncomfortable and set boundaries and if she still continues to do so talk to an adult you trust not just anyone and tell them how you feel they might be able to help you , I know you are 18 but you are still considered a minor and what she is doing is very wrong and unacceptable, dont be scared to be rude if she is not listening even if she is older than you.
Because clearly she knows what she is doing, she know what her intentions are .
Original post by Tyty20056
It's clear she likes you or has some type of wierd feelings for you ,you should talk to her and tell her you don't like what she does as it makes you uncomfortable and set boundaries and if she still continues to do so talk to an adult you trust not just anyone and tell them how you feel they might be able to help you , I know you are 18 but you are still considered a minor and what she is doing is very wrong and unacceptable, dont be scared to be rude if she is not listening even if she is older than you.
Because clearly she knows what she is doing, she know what her intentions are .

Thanks, yeah I would talk to her but I don't know maybe she is just kind towards me. I don't wanna react to fast if you know what I mean. But I don't know if that kind of actions are normal honestly
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm a guy, 18 years old and there's this married women 50 years old. We are good "family" friends and whenever she is around me she had something to do with me. For example last time I saw her when I went out, she said to me "well wont you give me a kiss?". I kissed her on a cheek and she turned her head my way so I almost kissed her on lips. When we were together on some event she wanted to take some pics with me and she grabbed my face cheeks a few times. She also smiles at me a lot. I asked her why and she said "well your such a dunmy" and she continued smilling but I don't even know why (a lot of people find me funny honestly), but I didn't even say anything to her and she smiles at me. On some other even in the night, she wanted to dance with me. On also some other event she grabbed me for my beard and cheeks because she wanted to tell me something. Also on one birthday where we were together she was asking me about my previous relationship and girls. I sometimes feel uncomfortable because of that, because she is married. Do you think she wants me or something. What should I do?

HHi there
i believe you should stay away from her.
she sounds predatory, plus she is married.
what she is doing is wrong. Stay away fron her. Because one day, if something,especially sexual happens, despite her being a creep and a predator, she can accuse you of rape, sexual assault and all the what not. You will be the one getting jailed despite being the victim. And if her partner finds out that she has something with a young man, who knows what could happen? Because she is a woman, if she decided lie and said that youwere the one harassing her, no need for proofs, people will automatically believe her.
OP, if you do notwant to get in jail, stay away from her.
i do not know why women believe it is okay for them to harass, assault or do whatever to men.
Original post by Ackhnologia
HHi there
i believe you should stay away from her.
she sounds predatory, plus she is married.
what she is doing is wrong. Stay away fron her. Because one day, if something,especially sexual happens, despite her being a creep and a predator, she can accuse you of rape, sexual assault and all the what not. You will be the one getting jailed despite being the victim. And if her partner finds out that she has something with a young man, who knows what could happen? Because she is a woman, if she decided lie and said that youwere the one harassing her, no need for proofs, people will automatically believe her.
OP, if you do notwant to get in jail, stay away from her.
i do not know why women believe it is okay for them to harass, assault or do whatever to men.

Thank you man for your honest reply and caring. Believe me I won't do anything with her, I also date a girl I wouldn't swap for any other women
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you man for your honest reply and caring. Believe me I won't do anything with her, I also date a girl I wouldn't swap for any other women

I am glad to know that. Stay safe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending