The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Social Sciences at Cardiff

Anyone who has taken Bsc Social Sciences at Cardiff what was your experience? As a potential student any insight would be very helpful :smile:
Hiya! I'm Fatiha, a Cardiff Uni Rep.

Sorry you haven't had any replies to this thread yet! Unfortunately I can't help too much since I'm a psychology student, but I'm happy to chat about student life in general if you were curious about that as well. If you're struggling to find an insight from any Social Sciences students, I recommend chatting online to some of our students. The second link on my 'about me' page when you click my profile directs you to a page where you can do this :smile: I've just had a quick look and luckily we do have a social sciences student on there!

Hope that's helped.

- Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by CardiffUni Rep 2
Hiya! I'm Fatiha, a Cardiff Uni Rep.

Sorry you haven't had any replies to this thread yet! Unfortunately I can't help too much since I'm a psychology student, but I'm happy to chat about student life in general if you were curious about that as well. If you're struggling to find an insight from any Social Sciences students, I recommend chatting online to some of our students. The second link on my 'about me' page when you click my profile directs you to a page where you can do this :smile: I've just had a quick look and luckily we do have a social sciences student on there!

Hope that's helped.

- Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep

Hi, do you anything about the human and social sciences BSc course? I'm looking at this course especially for it's psychology basis. How has your experience been of psychology at Cardiff? 😊
Original post by gilmoregirl8
Hi, do you anything about the human and social sciences BSc course? I'm looking at this course especially for it's psychology basis. How has your experience been of psychology at Cardiff? 😊

Hi! So even though both courses go over psychology, they are both in completely different schools/departments in the uni! This course is part of the School of Social Sciences which I can link here, if you wanted more information about it. I'm not too well informed about the human and social sciences course, only that the building that this course is based in is absolutely stunning haha. Its called Glamorgan building and it's a really lovely place to study!

Other than that, yes, my experience of psychology has been fantastic! I'm really enjoying the course.

I hope that helped!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending