The Student Room Group

Ok to get IPhone ?

Would it ok to get an iPhone? It will be second hand. I’m wondering if I’d be a target to crime owning one.

What do you think and why?
Original post by LearnLots
Would it ok to get an iPhone? It will be second hand. I’m wondering if I’d be a target to crime owning one.

I've had an iPhone since i was 14 (so for 7 years now) and have never ever had a problem. If you are waving it around in dangerous parts then you might have a problem but generally you should be fine. A lot of people have iPhones and are fine!
Reply 2

If it's second hand, make sure that it isn't linked to the previous owners Apple ID otherwise you won't be able to use it (it will be locked).
Reply 3
Thanks JohnB1 for the advice about it being linked to previous AppleID. Ensure it’s not locked.
Reply 4
Used iphones are very popular now. Make sure you just clear it properly if that is not done by the seller/previous owner. Sometimes you might have an issue of downloading something from the appstore , so don't forget to clean appstore cache https://applenapps.com/clear-appstore-cache/ first. It might be a good idea to do it regularly as well.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 5

go on back market

Quick Reply

Latest