The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

PhD accomodation LSE

Hi I will be coming to LSE for my PhD. Just wondering if there are other LSE PhDs who want hunt for a place together? I am from South Asia but I have lived in SouthEast Asia and the Middle East. I identify as female! The LSE accommodation seems to be full and there seems to be no other option other than to hunt for stuff outside! Please let me know!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I will be coming to LSE for my PhD. Just wondering if there are other LSE PhDs who want hunt for a place together? I am from South Asia but I have lived in SouthEast Asia and the Middle East. I identify as female! The LSE accommodation seems to be full and there seems to be no other option other than to hunt for stuff outside! Please let me know!

Hi, defo interested! Could you unanon so I can Send you a msg
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi, defo interested! Could you unanon so I can Send you a msg

Henlo! I'm the one who started the thread! just pm me! thank you so much for replying!
Reply 3
Original post by confused_mouse12
Henlo! I'm the one who started the thread! just pm me! thank you so much for replying!

No worries! Just a quick question, are you muslim at all, and are you open to stay with anyone or do you have a preference, just have some others who may be interested too
Reply 4
No worries! Just a quick question, are you muslim at all, and are you open to stay with anyone or do you have a preference, just have some others who may be interested too

I'm not muslim but I have been living in the UAE for 2 years now. And I don't really have a strong preference but would prefer female roomies.
Reply 5
Hi! just bumping this post again in case I can find someone!
Hey are u still interested I've found a place for 2 for a decent price
Reply 7
Hey are u still interested I've found a place for 2 for a decent price

Hey! yes I would still be interested! or atleast would like guidance even if you have found someone else
Hey! yes I would still be interested! or atleast would like guidance even if you have found someone else

Brill I'll give you a message soon!
Hi! just bumping this post again in case I can find someone!

have you still not found a place, its getting quite close till start of term?
Reply 10
have you still not found a place, its getting quite close till start of term?

I do have a back up but its quite pricey and I can't afford it. There is still a good two months so I am trying to be optimistic.
Reply 11
Hi I may be able to help! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending