The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Bank statement

Hi can I know total amount of bank statement for msc computer science 1 year + presession course (level 2) ? For international student Replay as soon as possible please
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by Haya12345
Hi can I know total amount of bank statement for msc computer science 1 year + presession course? Replay as soon as possible please

do you mean total tuition fees for this course?
This may depend on whether you are a UK or overseas student. Which country are you from? :smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
International student
International student

According to the website the MSc is £20,300 for the 1 year course full time.

There are several options for the presessional courses. The 3 week Summer course is £3160
https://www.swansea.ac.uk/english-language-training-services/summer-pressional-lvl3/
I would just note that the tuition fees are liable to increase slightly each year.

Most unis have a budgeting page showing approximate costs of other things to take into account.
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
I would just note that the tuition fees are liable to increase slightly each year.

Most unis have a budgeting page showing approximate costs of other things to take into account.

But I want to be sure about total fee I think I must add 9000 fee
But I want to be sure about total fee I think I must add 9000 fee

I've just given you the fees they advertise on their website.
It depends which of the presessional courses you are looking at because you didn't specify
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
I've just given you the fees they advertise on their website.
It depends which of the presessional courses you are looking at because you didn't specify

Level 2
Level 2
Okay, so what is the fee for that on the website? :smile:
Hi can I know total amount of bank statement for msc computer science 1 year + presession course (level 2) ? For international student Replay as soon as possible please

Hi @Haya12345, I hope all is well. I sent you a private message a few days ago - feel free to email me directly for help with your specific situation and we'll resolve your query asap.

Many thanks, Gethin (Future Students Team)

Quick Reply

Latest