The Student Room Group

Tesco offer letter

I had an interview with Tesco for Tesco Colleague last week. Got a call 4 days back that I got selected and will be working in another location. Manager gave me all the details regarding my shifts and told me that she would send me a link the next day but it's been 3 days and I haven't gotten any. At this point I'm kinda scared. I went to the store and the manager wasn't there. What do I do?
Reply 1
Original post by ishh21004
I had an interview with Tesco for Tesco Colleague last week. Got a call 4 days back that I got selected and will be working in another location. Manager gave me all the details regarding my shifts and told me that she would send me a link the next day but it's been 3 days and I haven't gotten any. At this point I'm kinda scared. I went to the store and the manager wasn't there. What do I do?

I would get in contact with the original store first which gave you the offer for the other Tesco store. If you want to you can contact the other Tesco store that you have been given details for and ask for the manager or deputy manager and discuss the situation with them about this. The other store should have all your details for starting if it's been sent to them.

I'm surprised you weren't able to speak to the deputy manager due to the manager being unavailable as there's always a manager of some description about to deal with issues.

It sounds like you been offered a job elsewhere due to the store you wanted to work with has filled the position and your application & interview must have been good enough for them to other you another local store dispite it being further than you would have liked.

Congratulations on getting the offer for Tesco and hopefully you'll enjoy it there.

Tesco team leader and stand in supervisor as required to. This is the best I can suggest that you do okay and let's know how you get on with things.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
I would get in contact with the original store first which gave you the offer for the other Tesco store. If you want to you can contact the other Tesco store that you have been given details for and ask for the manager or deputy manager and discuss the situation with them about this. The other store should have all your details for starting if it's been sent to them.

I'm surprised you weren't able to speak to the deputy manager due to the manager being unavailable as there's always a manager of some description about to deal with issues.

It sounds like you been offered a job elsewhere due to the store you wanted to work with has filled the position and your application & interview must have been good enough for them to other you another local store dispite it being further than you would have liked.

Congratulations on getting the offer for Tesco and hopefully you'll enjoy it there.

Tesco team leader and stand in supervisor as required to. This is the best I can suggest that you do okay and let's know how you get on with things.

Sure thing🥹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending