The Student Room Group

can i change my course after selecting it as my insurance?

I accidentally applied for law with a year in training without realizing it instead of just law and already selected the university as my insurance, I just emailed them asking them to change it but will this be possible? and if yes what do I do about UCAS? do I call them to let them know?
(edited 11 months ago)
It won't be hard to remove your year in training, usually, students can sign up for that year in training after they enrol into the uni so you probably also have the option to opt out. Your year in training is usually your 3rd year so I wouldn't worry about it. Its not worth your time trying to transfer to just a law course right now especially since it is your insurance uni, it'll be faster and probably easier to ask to remove your year in training once you start at the uni.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by joudsweilem
I accidentally applied for law with a year in training without realizing it instead of just law and already selected the university as my insurance, I just emailed them asking them to change it but will this be possible? and if yes what do I do about UCAS? do I call them to let them know?

If the Uni are willing to change your course choice, they will just change this on their system and then send the change online to UCAS. You dont need to 'do' anything.
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
If the Uni are willing to change your course choice, they will just change this on their system and then send the change online to UCAS. You dont need to 'do' anything.

i emailed them and they changed it for me on their system and ucas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending