The Student Room Group

Study Leave

Hi, so I have my A-level Geography exam next week on Wednesday but my stupid sixth form is only allowing study leave until the end of next week. It’s so pointless to be in because in all my classes we are just basically revising now. Plus, it’s so annoying trying to study during frees because some people are just really inconsiderate and will talk as loud as they can whilst other people try to study (especially when our sixth form is very crowded with no library and a lack of proper study spaces). Plus I study better at home. My parents allowed for me to stay home since Tuesday but I just found out that the head of my year angrily rang up my parents about how I shouldn’t be doing that and etc so now they’re going to make me go tomorrow. My mum even told me how they could fine me (though I don’t know if my mum just made that up) which is such bs because I know school is optional after high school so that won’t happen. Im extremely stressed and anxious right now and attending school at this time will only worsen it so Idk what to do. Someone please help me 😭
Original post by Awetodon
Hi, so I have my A-level Geography exam next week on Wednesday but my stupid sixth form is only allowing study leave until the end of next week. It’s so pointless to be in because in all my classes we are just basically revising now. Plus, it’s so annoying trying to study during frees because some people are just really inconsiderate and will talk as loud as they can whilst other people try to study (especially when our sixth form is very crowded with no library and a lack of proper study spaces). Plus I study better at home. My parents allowed for me to stay home since Tuesday but I just found out that the head of my year angrily rang up my parents about how I shouldn’t be doing that and etc so now they’re going to make me go tomorrow. My mum even told me how they could fine me (though I don’t know if my mum just made that up) which is such bs because I know school is optional after high school so that won’t happen. Im extremely stressed and anxious right now and attending school at this time will only worsen it so Idk what to do. Someone please help me 😭

A lot of my friends faked being ill and the school didn't question it, I don't know if you would be able to do the same?
Reply 2
Original post by scar-the-queen
A lot of my friends faked being ill and the school didn't question it, I don't know if you would be able to do the same?

I ended up doing that. Thanks for the reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending