The Student Room Group

Kings Overseas fees

I’ve applied at King’s College London for Matematics with Statistics as an EU (Pre-Settled) Student and got an offer a few days ago, however they’ve allocated me to Overseas fees despite my full entitlement to Home fees. Has anyone faced the same or similar issue?
Have you sent them your pre settled sharecode, passport scan and residency history for the last 5 years? That’s the minimum evidence that they would need to reassess you as home fees.

Ring them up on Monday and ask if you can submit evidence for a fee status assessment
Reply 2
Yes, I have submitted a fee status questionnaire with all the requested evidence a few weeks ago. The other universities allocated me to home fees.
I will try and call them tomorrow and re-email everything, I was just wondering if it happened to anyone else.
Original post by DianaG04
I’ve applied at King’s College London for Matematics with Statistics as an EU (Pre-Settled) Student and got an offer a few days ago, however they’ve allocated me to Overseas fees despite my full entitlement to Home fees. Has anyone faced the same or similar issue?

Hi there, We would advise to contact the university direct to discuss the Tuition Fee being charged. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending