The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

What if I miss my KCL law offer?

I’m an international conditional offer holder. I currently have an A level offer of A*AA in Psychology, Economics, and English. Recently, I’ve been really scared of nearly missing my grade and I wanted to know if there’s any stories of people being admitted despite not meeting their conditional offer grades?

I know it’s based on how many people meet it that year but I want know if it’s likely for a highly competitive course like law? Also because I’m currently taking another A level (Global Perspectives) that is not counted in the offer currently. Thank you so much in advance!
(edited 11 months ago)
The truth is nobody can tell you for definite but Law at top London universities is very competitive and heavily over subscribed. For those reasons I suspect they wont accept lower grades but nobody, including the university, will know until results day. If you get rejected by Kings you will be looked at by your insurance university. If they cant accept you then you will be placed in clearing
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by revacholiere
I’m an international conditional offer holder. I currently have an A level offer of A*AA in Psychology, Economics, and English. Recently, I’ve been really scared of nearly missing my grade and I wanted to know if there’s any stories of people being admitted despite not meeting their conditional offer grades?

I know it’s based on how many people meet it that year but I want know if it’s likely for a highly competitive course like law? Also because I’m currently taking another A level (Global Perspectives) that is not counted in the offer currently. Thank you so much in advance!

hey! this is completely unrelated - is your username from disco elysium?

Quick Reply

Latest