The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN MSc Speech and Language Therapy Interview

Hi! I have just received an invite to interview for the SALT MSc at UCLAN for next week. I thought this was quite short notice, as it's an in person event! Could anyone give me any advice as to what the event consists of, as it says it's 2.5 hours long! Or any advice/ topics I should research ahead of the interview. Thank you!! x
Original post by rhianerin21
Hi! I have just received an invite to interview for the SALT MSc at UCLAN for next week. I thought this was quite short notice, as it's an in person event! Could anyone give me any advice as to what the event consists of, as it says it's 2.5 hours long! Or any advice/ topics I should research ahead of the interview. Thank you!! x

Hi there rhianerin21,

It's great to hear that you have received an interview invite from us. :smile:

You should have received an email confirming the format of the interview. If you haven't received this email please could you send us a direct message on any of our social platforms which can be found here and I will have a look into this for you. In your message please could you include your full name and application number. For this course, interviews will take place on campus and will consist of a writing task, a group task and individual interviews.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi, just wondering if you have been offered a place on the course yet? I am still waiting for communication since the interview and I’m sure they said they would contact us in July.
Reply 3
hi! Sorry to hear you’ve had to wait so long :frown: i received my offer the same day as my interview a few hours after I left so I feel like I can’t really be of any help with the timeframe, sorry :frown: xx
Original post by skyfullofstarsx
Hi, just wondering if you have been offered a place on the course yet? I am still waiting for communication since the interview and I’m sure they said they would contact us in July.
Thanks for replying! I did get an offer of a place after I chased it up today 😊 I will be deferring until next year though. September is a bit too soon to sort things out for me. Best of luck with the course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending