The Student Room Group

Struggling with Access course work being marked late

I'm highly demotivated at the moment. (I'm on a distance learning course for context.) My course work was due a few days ago and could not be submitted as my previous work had not been marked yet. My works now been marked but I can't submit it as honestly, I haven't finished my current assignment. It's not even an assignment I'm finding hard or not enjoying, I'm just burnt out from the constant stress of having my work marked late and having to follow up with the college. This was the 3rd time this had happened.

I don't know if I should complain, I'm worried it will go against me as all work is marked internally. I’m desperate to go to university but so exhausted from the constant anxiety of not knowing if my works going to be returned. I don’t know what to do, or who to turn to. Could someone please offer some advice?
Hey, this is a couple of days late but I definitely think you should complain !! My course can take a while to be marked atm and it's really bugging me, it's taken over a week to mark modules with really simple questions, i.e. 50 word answers. If it keeps happening later on in my course, I plan to complain, and you definitely should too !!
Original post by milesarchives
Hey, this is a couple of days late but I definitely think you should complain !! My course can take a while to be marked atm and it's really bugging me, it's taken over a week to mark modules with really simple questions, i.e. 50 word answers. If it keeps happening later on in my course, I plan to complain, and you definitely should too !!

Thanks, I think I'm going to. I blame myself a bit but at the same time this would haven't happened if I wasn't so on edge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending