The Student Room Group

OCR A level Computer Science Project help

Hello there. I am doing my project and it is due in next week. I want to put in an ai using minimax algorithm for a connect four project but this is looking unlikely with time constraints. I have a fully working player vs player connect four game and am wondering how complex/what grade I can get with what I have. I would like to get an A in the project.
Reply 1
Original post by Matyg
Hello there. I am doing my project and it is due in next week. I want to put in an ai using minimax algorithm for a connect four project but this is looking unlikely with time constraints. I have a fully working player vs player connect four game and am wondering how complex/what grade I can get with what I have. I would like to get an A in the project.

the complexity of the code doesn't really matter. Focus everything on the write up, make sure you've ticked off every checkbox on the craigndave online help sheet. Make sure you've shown programming in an iterative manner, so show your testing through development, also use testing to show how you've completed your success criteria. I thought i had a terrible project but spent a week writing everything up and ended up getting 70/70
Reply 2
Original post by Matyg

20% of your final grade is the project grade and 20% of your project grade is your code. I'd focus on everything else, especially the evaluation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending